Blogspotting: Méchant Design

Blogger (my blog host) have had technical problems and like all my blogger friends I have not been able to post anything for a while. But now (fingers crossed), things seems to be back to normal.
Yesterday I wanted to tell you about a post over at the blog Méchant Design, where the owner Cez had gathered a series pics of of great shelves/book cases. Now that post is (temporarily?) gone, but here are some samples of what was there: three DIY shelves made out of old wood. Check out Cez great blog here.
.................
Check out my other blog Creative Living here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey honey!!!! thanks a lot for your post!!! you are so cute!!!!
    I don't know how to do...if i have to put the same message today!!!! coz the post from yesterday never came back!!!!
    big hugs...you are the cutest friend ever!!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog,
    i'll come back!
    bonne soirée
    sophie *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag ar nyfiken, for jag jobba mycket met drivved.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.