DIY: Christmas paper garland tutorial

This is a repost from last year. Since I have 3 times as many visitors now, I don't want you to miss this clever idea - snowflakes on a string! A beautiful, yet simple DIY garland from the blog Mokkasin. It that takes just a few minutes and everyone can do it. The result is stunning!!

All you need is some white tissue paper, a scissor and a big needle, plus some nice, robust strings. How to do: 
1. cut out small, "circular" pieces of the paper
2. make a pile of the papers circles, thick/thin enough to be able to press through with the needle and string. 
3. add as many piles as you prefer on each string
4. carefully separate the papers to make the garland
5. hang them in the window and see them turn. Enjoy!

I will make mine out of left over wrapping paper and wallpaper. Some bright colored. Some silver. Some gold. 

WABI SABI Lisbeth Williams @ Williams Design
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. thanks for visitin my blog! these paper snowflakes are so simple, love them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reposting. Since I am new to your site, I hadn't seen these before!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.