My Instagram


Well, not really. Instagram is one thing too many in my current life, so these images from my home, is just ordinary photos, that I played with - instagram style. Above: autumn is approaching. 



Above: An old shed, falling apart, at the far side of my land.
Below: detail from my kitchen stove.



Above: remains of an old chandelier, I found laying around.
Below: my veggie garden in spring, waiting for new seeds.

WABI SABI Lisbeth Williams @ Williams Design
.................................................................

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos!! Love it! Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gloriuos captures! love them all! real autumn mood...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you did with your images is truly beautiful. There is a mysterious quality that makes the eye linger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative and helpful. Thanks for writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your like a professional photography.perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully atmospheric photos.

    Love your blog, very soulful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these images--and your blog!

    Stacey
    www.downtoearthdigs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the atmosphere, the light, the landscape, the details in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete