Welcome to my garden


Happy Summer Solstice everyone!
Those of you who follow me on Instagram have noticed that I've spent a lot of time in my garden this spring. I prefer gardening to work out, so it's been a couple of hours. Above is a photo of one of the tulips I planted last fall. 
Winter in Sweden was unusually mild, and spring came early, so flowers and veggies are currently growing like mad. It's with mixed feelings I watch the garden grow like this, as we all know by now, it comes with a price...


My veggie garden is all in wooden containers (pallets) where I grow zucchini, potatoes, beans, lettuce and a few other goodies. The pic below is of the sugar beans today:


But, being me, I grow more than food in the pallets. 
Here are a few of the flowering bulbs from this spring:



.... but behind the scene it's just as messy and functional as ever. Have great weekend friends.

For more photos from my garden, please check out my Instagram gallery.
WABI SABI interior design art photography
Pin It