DIY: 4 creative ways to decorate your Easter Eggs

Easter is here, and if you'd like to try some new decorations around the house, shop or office, here are some egg-ideas worth trying. Even when I don't have time for much else, I always like to try out new ways of decorating my Easter eggs. Here are a few I want to test this year. 

First out are these drilled and waxed beauties, which I found here:

OK, maybe drilling and waxing is a wee bit too complicated for me...  
I think I'll decorate my eggs using somewhat simpler techniques. 
Like Dip Dye, which I found here and here (bottom set):


... using natural dye from berries, herbs, onions and veggies:


Isn't this great? Decorating eggs by attaching leaves before dipping them in dye. I found these images and useful step-by-step instructions here



And finally - the simplest way: just boil the eggs in all shades of naturally dyed water. I found these pictures here (top left) and here and here (bottom). Good luck!

Pin It