Solvinden - love at first sight

During todays quick visit to Ikea, I stumbled across the new Solvinden series of solarcell lighting. Perfect for outdoor living, I thought, and grabbed a few white ones of different sizes.


I've already tested a few outdoors, and I like what I see. I think these rice paper look-a-like lamps will look good, just dangling from the trees or serve as work light in my new glass house project. Or maybe a few of the ones below will work better in the nursery?

Ikea fakta: Placera solpanelen så att den exponeras tydligt för solljuset. När batteriet är fulladdat ger produkten full ljusstyrka i ca. 12 timmar. 1 laddningsbart batteri (AA 1,2V), där energin från solen lagras, medföljer. Batteriet går att byta och håller i cirka 2 år. På- och avstängningsknapp. Godkänd som utebelysning, IP 44. Inbyggd LED ljuskälla. LED livstid ca. 20,000 timmar. Ljusfärg; varmvit (3000 Kelvin). Uppladdningstiden är 9-12 timmar vid solljus, men mer än 12 timmar vid molnhimmel.
.................
Check out my other blog Creative Living here.