Instagram Love: Nikki Green-Kunz



"Get an iPhone" my friends said. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why? My old cell/mobile was working fine, so why buy another gadget, just because it's out there? Eventually I caved in... I must have been the last on the block to get one. 

Now I know a smartphone is so much more than just a phone! Now I can't stop playing with all the apps! Especially Instagram, which is a great tool, if you are an image maker, like me. 

And I've made tons of new friends over there. Nikki Green-Kunz is one. She makes the most amazing collages and show to us on Insta. Here are just a few samples of her endless creativity. More greatness over at her new blog. If you want to follow her on Instagram, her name there is nikki_greenkunz
... and if you want to follow me on Instagram, I am wabisabistyle
Are you an Instagrammer? Then, what's your signature??? 
Let me know, so I can follow you! 
See you there. Too! 
WABI SABI interior design art photography
Pin It